Monday, April 16, 2018

Altered Bird House by- Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne back to share another project with you today, using Memory Maze Laser cuts.

Altered Bird House

Today I'm sharing a chipboard bird house, which I have altered using modelling paste, mica powders and sprays.

The bird house I assembled and attached it, to a round mdf board. I then covered with texture paste and used some texture tools, to add effects to the roof. I then painted it all in white gesso, and used mica powders and sprays to give it a shabby chic look.

I decorated the chipboard bird house with laces and braid, some flowers, beads and a few other embellishments. 
Close up of flower cluster




Memory Maze supplies used:







Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Till next time happy crafting!
Leanne Nankervis
Design Team Member 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment