Saturday, March 18, 2017

Live Always-By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne here to share another project with you today, using the beautiful Memory Maze products.

Live Always

Today I'm sharing a layout I created, using the lovely Lemon Craft paper range Gossamer Blue, such pretty colours. I have used a photo of my friends daughter who recently did a photo shoot, I really love this photo of her and I couldn't wait to scrap it.


I coloured some of the background with gelatos, and stamped some butterfly wings in behind the silhouetted photo, I used the 12x12 Flourish design pack, to form the outline of her floral dress. I  mixed in some of the daisy flower chipboard pack, amongst the butterflies and flowers. For my Title I have used one of the small words Live and a chipboard title Always with the gorgeous butterflies on them.


I have used the 12x12 flourish design pack to outline her dress, which I painted with white gesso and coloured with Gelato's, I mixed in some chipboard daisies which I painted in gesso as well. Some of them I left white, the others I coloured with gelato's to blend with the background. I used a variety of flowers and butterflies with some muslin to fill in her dress, along with some punched leaves. I added some more texture using art ingredient beads.

 
For my title I used Stampendeous white detail embossing powder, I coloured the butterflies with Gelato's, sprinkled some art ingredients beads and added a bit of kindy glitz to wings for a bit of sparkle.
 
Memory Maze supplies used

Live
 
 

Thanks for visiting today on the Memory Maze blog!
Leanne Nankervis
Memory Maze Design Team 2017
 
Leanne Nankervis

No comments:

Post a Comment