Thursday, July 7, 2016

A Couple of Layout's to Share By Jason

Welcome to my Memory Maze blog post today I be sharing with you 2 layouts.

layout1

                         This layout is my football team Parramatta eels .
                         With the word HERO I painted the word with Kaiser colour Green , when dry I went 
                           over it with crystal affects for the awesome finish.
                           
                            The football boots the bottom part of the boots I use Kaiser colour green for the 
                             main part of the boot I use Tim Holtz Distress ink Mowed Lawn ,when dry I 
                             went over it with crystal effects.      


                                          
 I used the following memory maze  products

Shoes

                   
                                              



Layout 2

The back ground I used the pebble template I used Textured Paste over the stencil an lifted the stencil off ,when the texture paste is dry I used a dapper an use Tim Holtz distress ink Vintage Photo.

With the Banner I use Tim Holtz  Distress ink Tea dye ,when dry I went over with crystal affects an went over the banners with a smear of glitter glue.

The flourish corners I used Tim Holtz Distress ink Tea dye when dry I went over with crystal affects.

The Heading A Little Dirt Never Hurt I use Tim Holtz  Distress ink Tea Dye ink when dry I went over with crystal affects.



I use the following Memory Maze products

               






Thank you for checking out my memory maze post
Jason Anesbury 2016 Memory Maze team member. 

1 comment: