Sunday, September 20, 2015

Family Love by Kim Kendell

Hi everyone and welcome to my Memory Maze blog post. 

Moments

Today I am sharing 2 layouts with you. For my first layout I  have inked the title and the corner flourish  which I have cut in half to make two with Tim Holtz Rusty Hinges stain. I just love how it has worked with the Graphic 45 paper.

  
I have inked the title as described above so I am sharing a close up

I love how you can cut the chipboard pieces to make them suit your layout and they just tuck so well in to place as you can see below,



I have used the following Memory Maze products:




Brother

For my second LO I have used the brother title and have  inked it with Tim Holtz Black Soot stain then randomly dabbed it with Brilliance Gold ink to give it a metallic look. I love how it has come up  

The below image shows how the title has come up looks awesome


I have used the following Memory Maze products
Thank you for coming to view my upload I hope I have inspired you to create something wonderful with Memory Maze.

Kim Kendell.
Memory Maze Design Team Member 2015

2 comments:

  1. Just loving your layout Kim,

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 great layouts Kim.. Love them! And such a great idea to break up the flourish on the first layout.. Thanks for sharing.. :)

    ReplyDelete