Monday, June 1, 2015

Celebrating Grandparents with Alicia Barry

Thanks for taking a look at my latest projects using Memory Maze chipboard. 

Grandparents

For this project, I have been using some peacock feather chipboard to embellish my scrapbook layout, however I have deviated from the traditional peacock colours, and gone with something a little more subtle. 





I began by applying Viva 3D stamp paint to my chipboard, then sprayed it with some brown paint mist to blend. I used some mica fragments to accentuate the eye of the feathers. The chipboard title was simply sprayed with the same paint mist, then randomly inked with brown distress ink to highlight. 

Memory Maze products used:


Peacock feathers 200 x 200  sent as individual pieces Min buy 3



Grandparents


Wish Big

This  next one is a sweet little birthday card. I have used Distress Glitter in the gorgeous Peacock Feathers colour. This allowed me to make a big impact on very small butterfly pieces. 


Memory Maze supplies used:

Card sentiments 3 110 x 160 mm assorted greetings Memory Maze


Lots of butterflies  100 x 150 mm Min purchase of 3

Thanks for visiting









3 comments:

  1. Kaye and Dennis will be happy, no love like Grandparents love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout and stunning card....gorgeous flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creations again.. :). I really admire how you layer your embellishments to showcase the chipboard pieces so well.. :)

    ReplyDelete