Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Precious memories with Alicia Barry

Thanks for joining me with some new projects featuring Memory maze products. I don't normally do matching posts, but I had such a great time with this collection, that I couldn't put it away. It was nice to do some good fussy cutting again, it feels like it has been ages. 

Precious Memories

I have used Graphic 45 papers for this project. The florals are so pretty.  I started by swiping some Viva 3D stamp paint across the page in several spots, then used a hexagon stencil over the top with thick texture paste. I sprinkled fairy glitter over the top before it dried. 


I used some chipboard scrolls to enhance my layout. Both pieces are quite delicate, so I didn't have a lot of surface area to play with. 


 I painted each piece with Viva 3D Stamp Paint. This has such pretty sparkle to it. I then applied some glue in random spots and added some microbeads in a matching colour for added texture. 


Memory maze supplies:

Wrought Iron 45  flourish min buy 3

Precious Cards
Since I already had the papers out, I decided to continue with some matching cards. 


I have used a hanging three frame split into individual pieces. I painted these with more Viva paint, then sprinkled fairy glitter over the top for even more sparkle. 



On this one I also used the same stencil again, with the smaller section. 


I painted each of the titles in Ranger liquid pearls, so that they would stand out over the frame. 



 Memory Maze supplies

Vintage Frames Oblong
VINTAGE FRAMES OBLONG  X 3  JOINED  111 X 230

Card sentiments 3 110 x 160 mm assorted greetings Memory Maze







4 comments:

  1. I'm loving those papers Alicia. I've got to ask though what is 'Fairy Glitter'? I hope that no fairies were harmed in the making of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely use of Memorymaze chipboard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a beautiful layout , love the simplicity of the photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so pretty Alicia gorgeous work :)

    ReplyDelete