Thursday, April 16, 2015

Lovely Treasures with Mel Barnicoat

Hi everyone and welcome to another post by me. 

This week I decided to do some off the page work. I found this Tim Holtz Printers Tray Book and decided to create a cute little keepsake for lots of little treasures. This project is perfect for all those mini chipboard pieces that are available in the shop. They are designed as card chipboard mini's but are perfect for any small projects that you have in mind.




This large flourish on the front cover of my book was sprayed with some Artisan spray in a lovely red colour. I then added some Finnabair Glass Glitter to some prominent parts of the flourish and covered the entire piece with Glossy Accents. I love the look the Glass Glitter gives.


All my small chipboard pieces were sprayed with either Artisan spray in red or Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist spray in Tattered Leather and then covered in Glossy Accents.


I added some gorgeous keys from the lovely Jan. These were perfect for this project and helped to add a vintage feel to the project.










I used some of the leftover papers and roses to create a cute card that would be perfect for Valentines Day, an anniversary or for a wedding.

I used the same technique on the Wrought Iron where I sprayed with some Artisan spray in a lovely red colour. I then added some Finnabair Glass Glitter to some prominent parts of the flourish and covered the entire piece with Glossy Accents. I made sure to turn my Wrought Iron upside down to make it look like a heart which was perfect for this card.



Thanks for having a look at my creations today. Make sure you follow the links to find all your mini chipboard pieces in the shop. They are certainly something you need in your chipboard stash.

Mel
xxx
Memory Maze Design Team Member 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment