Monday, April 20, 2015

Mini Album in a Box with Kim Kendall

Hi everyone and welcome to my Memory Maze blog post. 

Mini Album in A Box

Hi all, back again. Today I am sharing a mini album in a box with you. I have used a Graphic 45  Album in Box and Graphic 45 papers (I have a love affair of their papers).
I just love how smaller pieces of Memory Maze chipboard works so well with the album.


As you can see in the image I have just painted the chipboard with rustic gold paint as it just complemented the whole feel of the album.




I have used the following Memory Maze products





Set of Happy Birthday Cards 

My second share is a set of three birthday cards Again I have left the chipboard raw as it complements the paper so well that way. Also I have cut one happy birthday to make a straight line word.


I have used the following Memory Maze product


Thank you for coming to view my upload. I hope I have inspired you to create something wonderful with Memory Maze.


Kim.
Memory Maze Design Team Member 2015

2 comments: