Monday, April 13, 2015

Framed Lady & Bike Fun with Liz Hocking

Good day Ladies,

Here in Victoria,  the children are now back at school and we all know what that means......yes more time to get playful and try something different in your scrapbooking.  Having said that, let me show you what I decided to create for you.

"There lived a beautiful princess" canvas

Firstly, I started with this lovely new lady, 'Jans girls' from Memory Maze


I then set to work following a technique which I had picked up from the wonderful Cindy Porter and that is to cover your area with PVA Glue, like so......


and then dried with a heat gun, which produces a very different effect.


A thin coating of Gesso was then applied all over


and then the fun started .......I used my new Gelatos and blended a few colours.


I have used a 3D picture frame and then used Memory Maze Tribal Flourish  
which I applied with Gesso and some Gelatos,



and finally some Memory Maze Bling around her dress and the frame and here is the result.



You and Me

For my next project, a layout using the Memory Maze Bicycle
which I treated with Gesso and then applied some Liquid Pearls.  I really love how easy the Liquid Pearls goes onto Memory Maze Chipboards.



Well there you are, I hope I have inspired you all to have some fun with your chipboard pieces , until next time ladies, happy scrapping.....

Regards Liz
Memory Maze Design Team Member 2015

1 comment:

  1. That lady looks great. It's such a big piece to work with but it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete