Friday, April 24, 2015

For the boys with Sally McIntyre



Sally here. I have been out of the loop this month with a new bionic knee,
 so I hope you enjoy my post.
I am really into the greens, one for the girls and one for the boys.

One for the Boys




I have added this page to a canvas for effect. A real boys page. The new barb wire fence 
and the super giant boys chipboard. I have used the 20 mm alphabet to  make the family name.
Inking this card stock was lots of fun using home made sprays, food dye and perfect pearls.
I have wrapped the  canvas with twine and added a bronze flower for effect.







I have used the reverse  brick stencil to stencil texture paste onto the boys chipboard
leaving both raw for effect.









Now one for the girls 




I had an amazing time with these flowers (lilies) they come in 3 sizes and are beautiful.
I put pure paint in the bottom of a  tray added a few drops of water and let the flower drop. This gave an amazing density of colour I then heavily glossed them and let them dry,before adding amazing bling to the centres.








I had used the top leaf flourish painted with Gesso as a base for my florals 




I added some acrylic flowers and the word "Adorable" to complete.






Sally
Memory Maze Design Team Member 2015


3 comments:

  1. What a stunning photo and those flowers are just as cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are just gorgeous. Love them.

    ReplyDelete