Saturday, February 21, 2015

February reveal - part 2 with Alicia Barry

Today I am back amongst the rain and the wind to add a touch of colour to the blog. With the weather being so miserable, I figured a little touch of brightness was just what we need. 

Thinking of you

For this card I have used an ornate frame to create a focal point on my card. I have used plain colours for the background to make the bright bold print and colour of the frame really stand out.

 I covered the frame in bright pink ink, then coated he whole thing in Crystalina stickles. I  then I added metallic melts embossing powder in three different shades to select parts of the frame, allowing the stickles to shine through in parts. Once dry, I also added some dots of dimensional paint around the edge. 

 To help the title stand out, I simply inked in bright pink, so it would pop out against the frame. 

Memory Maze supplies:
Oval ornate 2

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Alisha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Alicia... Absolutely loving the fun colours! Everything really pops... :)
    Thanks for sharing, Toni.. :)

    ReplyDelete