Today I have my second project to share with you for the month. I have used a few different chipboard pieces this time, and tried a new technique.
She is beautiful.
I cut an ornate oval frame into two sections to arrange around the photo. I covered all my pieces in Distress paint to start. The frame and title were then coated in silver embossing powder.
For the butterflies, I applied a coating of white mica fragments, and then coated the whole thing in dimensional magic to seal it all in.
I applied rubons straight over the top of the embossed surface. They went on surprisingly well.
Memory Maze supplies used: