Friday, August 1, 2014

Tracey Campbell's August Memory Maze Reveal

Hello and welcome to August, this month I have two layouts and a card to share with you all. I have been playing with some lovely Memory Maze chipboard and having a ball.

Smile

This layout is of my eldest daughter Bronte having a bit of a dress up day, the photo just screamed to be given a really girlie touch of bling and the vintage wrought iron mannequin seemed fitting.
 For the corner flourish I wanted to subtly bring out the beautiful twists and turns so I highlighted the naked chipboard with some brown ink and a dauber to create shadows. For the background I cut the 12x12 chicken wire down to a random shape and painted it white with gesso, once dry I squirted it with a brown and a purple mist.
On the wrought iron mannequin I heat embossed with a purple embossing powder then added some small purple gems. I actually cut the crow off from the mannequin as I wanted to create a sense of height and emphasise it with gold embossing powder.
Memory Maze Products Used
Product ID: Z0010 Chicken Wire
Product ID: L0091 Vintage Wrought Iron Mannequin
Product ID: L00116 Flourish Corner
*************************

Hugs and Kisses Card

For this card I used two lovely Memory Maze chipboard designs. For the Bride and Groom heart I simply painted a light pink with some acrylic paint. For the Hugs and Kisses word title I used some gold leafing and adhered it to the words. 
Memory Maze Products Used
Product ID: BG$ 38x38 Bride and Groom Double Heart
 Product ID: Hugs and Kisses
 *************************

 My Girls

One of my favourite photos of my girls - windswept and rugged.
 The Memory Maze chipboards design have so much detail and are so well cut that even when there is not much embellishment done to them they still look stunning.
The Close Your Eyes and Remember 12x12 Page is a great piece to work with - there are so many designs on it that you can use them as one very detailed page or like me cut them out and use individually.
A simple coat of white gesso helped to enhance the chipboard.
 Memory Maze Product Used
 Product ID: Close Your Eyes and Remember Page
*************************
Now if you what to get your hands on any of the wonderful chipboard designs that I have shown you in my post then you must have a chat with your scrapbooking retailer and tell them to start stocking up on Memory Maze Designs product. Point them this way to the blog and tell them to have a chat with Sally.
Hugs
Tracey
*************************











No comments:

Post a Comment