Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Jan Agnew ~ Memory Maze August Upload

Hello and thank you for popping in to check out my projects for August.

The first LO I have created on my grandson Liam at playgroup.  I have used Versa Magic Ink with Glossy Accents on the title and arrows, and I have sprayed the train and railways tracks with Color Shine.



Memory Maze chipboard used:
Word:  Playgroup;   Train and track

Chevron Mix

Memory Maze Stencil used:
Arrows All Mess Up

My second Layout is of Marissa having fun at the park.  I have painted the title and inked the key and birds.....




Memory Maze chipboard used:

Word:  Captured Moments
Blue Birds

Key
My daughter asked me to scrap something for Emma using a photo of her with her friend.  This is what I created for her....



Memory Maze chipboard used:

Flourish

Vintage Board
Wire Butterflies

No comments:

Post a Comment