Saturday, August 23, 2014

August reveal with Alicia Barry

Today I have a number of projects to share with you, starting with some Father's Day cards since the day is coming up in just a few weeks. 

Father's Day cards
I have combined Heartfelt Creations papers with lots of cog pieces arranged together. To dress the chipboard, I started with ink for colour first, then sprinkled a combination of colours of Metallic Melts embossing powder, which, when heated, blend together beautifully. I used similar colours of powder in each of my cards, but a different ink as the base. 





Memory Maze Supplies:
12 x12 All there is is cogs

12 x 12 all there is is cogs

Cute as a Button
Next up is a brand new painters tray with butterflies.  I have combined matt ink on some chipboard pieces, and glitter on the butterflies. 


Memory Maze supplies
Printer's Tray
Printers tray square cut corners comes with 2 spacers and tray b
Cute as a button
CUTE AS A button card size 60 x 40sm pack of 10
Mulberry paper Chysanthemums
Mulberry paper carnations
SAA-070  20 MIXED PINK MULBERRY PAPER CARNATION FLOWERS
Mulberry paper orchids
SAA-315   20 SMALL WHITE MULBERRY PAPER ORCHIDS


Mother and Daughter
Finally is a layout of my daughter and I using Fab Scraps papers. I have used a chipboard title, and two wrought iron flourishes to enhance my flower clusters. 



Memory Maze supplies
Wrought Iron 45
Wrought Iron 45
Wrought Iron 29
Wrought Iron 29
Mother and Daughter
mother daughter hearts  120 x 30  min buy 3
Mulberry paper orchids
SAA-315   20 SMALL WHITE MULBERRY PAPER ORCHIDS
Mulberry paper chrysanthemums
Mulberry paper cherry blossoms
Mulberry paper carnations
SAA-070  20 MIXED PINK MULBERRY PAPER CARNATION FLOWERS

Thanks for visiting


1 comment: