Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Showing off some of my Canadian grandchildren this month missing them so much


Hello Sally here today to share a very cute layout of these two stunning wee cutie pies.  This months challenge is "anything goes" I have used some beach theme chippies along with some other of my favourite pieces.

* * * * * * * * * *
 INTRODUCING MADDISON & MICAH




 I have used the seaside chipboard sheet  and laugh for this page, lots of color and torn paper.
I have super glossed the laugh and coloured the others with a stamp pad and then a metallic sheen over the top.



The seaside set is a very usable size, which is also perfect for ATC and project life/pocket page scrapbookers.







 Such a cutie! What a grin, bet this little one can get into trouble.




Thank you for popping over to Memory Maze Blog, be sure to come back tomorrow for another project I have created using the Vintage bath set.

Sally







No comments:

Post a Comment