Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Memory Maze and Mixed Media Fun

Hello all. hope all is going well at your place today.  Its extremely windy here so my photos have been taken inside today.  I have been playing a lot lately with mixed media products and Memory Maze is a must have on the table to complement my projects.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

WHAT A DAY


This layout is inspired by a class that I took with Limor  Webber,  amazing tutor and some very fun and funky techniques.  I have used the Memory Maze Arrows to frame my photo.  I have dressed the Memory Maze with Lindy's Gang sprays to give them colour.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

MIXED MEDIA CARDS

My Second project I created was some cards,  I love how Memory Maze have the perfect wee chippie just the right size for any project.  Here I have used an assortment of Memory Maze pieces left over from other projects.  A great way to use all those extra bits.


Close up of the three Cards




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A TREASURE BOX


This was a fun wee project to create on a COLD winter night in front of the fire.  I have embossed the entire wooden box and then used sprays to fill in the negative space, love this effect.


I have decorated the top with a number of the lovely flowers you can now get threw Memory Maze and an assortment of there cogs which have been lightly misted.

* * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * *

MEMORY MAZE PRODUCT USED:

100 MIXED PEACH/ORANGE & WHITE SWEETHEART BLOSSOM

Birds in garden 100 x 120 sold in 3\'s

Rows of birds 195x 195 sold 3\'s

Mini Bird Cage  Pkt of 10 24mm x 35mm

12 x 12 all there is is cogs


Beauty butterflies 100 x 120 sheet

micro butterflies pocket pages 100 x 150  min buy 3

tree of hearts 150 x 170
I used one of the wee hearts that came out of the trunk on a card.

Well I hope I have inspired you to go get your supplies and play.  Its such a fun way to fill in cold winter nights.  Happy Scrappin everyone xox Donna :-)

.

1 comment:

  1. JUst loving the dimen
    sion in your designs this month looks amazing

    ReplyDelete