Wednesday, February 12, 2014

It's time to say goodbye ...

Sadly, this will be my last post as part of the Memory Maze design team. It's hard to believe a whole year has passed since I started on the team. I really do hope that I have managed to bring each and every one of you some creative inspiration at some time or another. Behind the scenes, the new team are in full swing and already creating up a storm! I'm sure you will all be wowed by their work real soon. 

I have two layouts to share for my last post.

PeekABoo I See You


This girl never ceases to make me smile with her fun loving personality, even when I am mad at her I can't stay mad for long. I recently got her some new sunglasses and she wears them upside down. It's very cute!


I used chalk ink to colour the title being careful to leave the glasses. I then simply used a black sharpie to colour them in.


The other half of the title was coloured with the same colour chalk ink.


The heart frame I covered in some patterned paper. I just simply glued the piece face down and trimmed around the edge once it was dry.

Memory Maze products used:


....................................................................................................

Hugs & Kisses


We had a little mini shoot one morning to get a photo to send in our Christmas cards. I always like to scrap these photos too and like that they look great not as a Christmas themed page. 


I used a wrought iron chipboard piece which has been painted with some twinkling h2o's.


The title was a combination of ink and h2o's. I used a scrap of card to mask off the '&' while I inked the rest. Then it was easy to go back and and colour the other area with a fine waterbrush.


I used 2 of the vintage frames for my pics. They are a great size for 3x4's I just had to trim a little off the height. I painted these with distress paint and then added a row of machine stitching for some extra detail.

Memory Maze products used:


....................................................................................................

Well that's it from me. I really do appreciate you all stopping by over the past year. Thank you for all the lovely comments too.

Farewell and keep creating
Amanda xx


1 comment:

  1. We will Miss you miss Amanda don't be a stranger , love what you have done with this page

    ReplyDelete