Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cool in the pool

My post this time around is short and sweet after all my hard work was destroyed by a lidless bottle of turquoise dylutions spray & a slight bump by my hand.

This is a re-make of my original layout however the blue flowers were in fact yellow and white lol, but I do kind of like this layout better than my first one.

"Cool in the Pool"



Memory Maze blue gardenia was in fact a very pale blue and white flower that got an over treatment of ink spray and then an over heat from the heat gun which turned the stamens black, teamed up with a couple of handmade flowers.


Cool in the pool word was rescued from the original layout with a re paint in gesso and another spay in the 2 colours I wanted, the good thing about MM chipboard is it is slightly thicker than some on the market making it stand up to more treatment including an almost full bottle of spray mist lol.


A little carnation flower from MM was sprayed to suit the layout.


I used a crackle stencil and embossing powder before i sprayed the inks this gave the background a resist look and kind of looks like ripples in the waves, a cute little MM arrow added.

Memory Maze products used





By for now

Linda xx



No comments:

Post a Comment