Friday, December 27, 2013

Amanda Lawrence - December Part 2

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your families and loved ones. There is so much that goes into the lead up and then the whole day can just whizz by in the blink of an eye.

I'm back to share another project using some of the lovely Christmas pieces that Memory Maze has available. 

Daddy & Me


There are just so many photos taken on the day and the lead up activities, it's really hard to choose which to scrap. I like to keep the layouts simple and {try} not to put too much time into them. 


I've used the 'Daddy & Me' for my title. I started with a coat of white gesso and then highlighted the edges with a silver gel pen. 


The Christmas Tree got a base coat of gesso too. The red was first done with a brush marker but it went a little pink so I went over the top with a red watercolour pencil and gently blended with a water brush. The silver is gel pen and then to finish I have added rhinestones to the baubles. 

Memory Maze products used:

................................................................................

That's all from me today. I have another post in a few days so I'm off to brave the post Christmas bargain hunters to get some more Christmas photos printed. Wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by
Amanda x


1 comment:

  1. Just loverly Amanda, love the techniques you have used and what a perfect photo

    ReplyDelete