Saturday, October 19, 2013

Tracey Campbell's Mid October Reveal

Greetings and salutations. I am back to share with you some of my latest creations that I have done using the ever fantastic Memory Maze chipboard. Seriously this product is ten out of ten - it is versatile, it is high quality and just wonderful.

Family

I wanted to give the chipboard some bling so I grabbed the heat set adhesive and lots of glitter and got my sparkle on. The layout is about my two girls and my three nieces and the word title "family" just screamed out to be used.
For something a little different I cut the pennants off the banner and turned them sideways for a chevron/arrow look. They just draw the eye across the page now.
Love how the glitter has brought such a touch of whimsy to the title.

Memory Maze Product used

Product ID:    Banner Flags
Product ID: Family SO387
*********************

Love this Girl

I had a quick photo shoot with Bronte one afternoon after she had complained that I didn't have any beautiful photos of her and this one is the result of that photo shoot.
These bird cages with the birds in really are a great touch to any feminine or vintage page. They look great plain or decorated.
For both the bird cage and the hot air balloon I simply grabbed my gold Sharpie pen and coloured in the pieces, leaving the birds naked in their natural raw chipboard state. That is one of the main reason why I love Memory Maze chipboard, it can be dressed up or down and it looks fantastic.

Memory Maze Product used

Product ID:    Birdcage SO517
Product ID: Hot Air Balloon Small
*********************

 Explore the Sea Life

The girls exploring the touch pool at Sea World.
 I used the chipboard title "Sea Life" for this layout, as I wanted it to have a subtle colourful ombre look I painted it white first and then applied some pastel colours which I blended together for the ombre look.

Memory Maze Product used

Product ID: please e-mail Sally for product detail for the "Sea Life" title.
*********************
Well I hope you enjoyed my layout, I love sharing them with you. See you next month.

Hugs
Tracey


2 comments:

  1. Love the glitter & the bright colours of your layouts...they all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the apricot one the best! So soft and pretty

    ReplyDelete