Friday, September 13, 2013

Amanda Lawrence - September DT Share - Part 1

Hi all! I'm here with my first share for the month of September. Today I'm going to show you a layout where a framed out a series of photos using the pieces from the 12x12 Film Set. When I had my photos printed I used the mini print option which puts 4 x 2x3's on a single 4x6 photo sheet. 

Such a little Poser


My boy loves to play up for the camera, must be the child of a scrapbooker! 


The single film frames from the 12x12 sheet were great for these small mini prints. I like that I could use a series of shots but the frames make a feature of each. I simply stuck the frame over the photo and trimmed the excess from the top and bottom. The width was perfect! The chipboard was simply inked in black which really makes them pop against the background.


I also used a few stars from the 12x12 nested star sheet. It has a tonne of extra stars in the space around the edge and is really great value for money. You get so much out of the one sheet! I have covered them in washi tape, simply laying strips to cover and trimming off the excess with my craft knife.


I also used a arrow from the arrow set which I inked to match. To add a little texture to the page, I wrapped some twine around the arrow and tied it in a bow.

Memory Maze products used:

12x12 Film Set - Z0027
Arrows assorted - L0199
12x12 Stars Multipack - Z0007

Other products used:
Bazzil cardstock, Echo Park papers, AC Thickers, MoTEX label maker, washi tape, twine, D-lish Scraps flair badges, ink, staples.


Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back at the end of the month with some more creations to share. 
Till then, may all your days be creative ones.

Amanda x


1 comment: