Sunday, May 5, 2013

Memory Maze Dt May Designs - Donna O'leary

WHOO where has the month gone, May already.  Have you been and looked at what everyone
 has been doing on here!  I feel so lucky to be designing with such a talented group of ladies, 
after here please do go look at what everyone else has been up to!

Today I am going to be sharing three projects with you.
............................
GLOW IN THE DARK DINOSAURS

 I was so excited to see Dinosaurs in my DT pack,  I have a five year old who thinks they are AWESOME.  I received a package the other day and it had some WOW Glow in the Dark embossing powder and I thought that it might be fun to see if we could do something with the Dino's for Alex's bedroom walls.
 
I coloured them with inks and sealed first, and then added glow in the dark embossing powder
 and this is the result.  Isn't it Fab!!!
 The only problem is that they have not made the wall yet, 
 Alex loves getting the torch out and playing with them :-)
 

Here is a close up, they are sitting on the bottom of a 12 by 12 layout,  so they are
 perfect size for a wee mans hands.   

Memory Maze Products used:
Dinosaur 2 bulk pack of  10-   138 x 104
Dinosaur 3 bulk pack of  10-  137x 76
and 
T REX Dinosaur

..............................

YOUR OUR ROCK STAR

On thing I love is Kraft paper,  you can do so much with it.  I created this layout with some stamps, 
gesso, ink and Memory Maze Chip Board.  I love the end result
 
I have used the clock to frame my photo. 
I have inked the chip board with a few different colours of distress ink and then sealed it with a glaze. 
Memory Maze product used:
Clock frame

..............................

MY BABY HAS BLUE EYES

 
This layout was created for a sample on NZ Paper chase monthly challenge.
 
I have used Memory Maze Chip board and coloured with distress ink and stamped to give it some texture. I then added some flourish with a bling pearls for the flower centers. 
I coloured this Memory maze Chippy and added it under the flower for more depth
and here at the bottom photo you can see all the layers and how memory maze chip board can add such wonderful depth. 
Memory Maze product used:

Spring Branch


....................................

Thank you for stopping by,  don't forget to go see what everyone else has been up to.  
Happy Scrappin everyone  xox Donna



6 comments:

  1. Fantastic creations Donna...love your blue eyes one especially..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dinosaurs what a fantastic idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. The textures on your layouts make a real statement. My grandson loves dinosaurs so I'll have to look our for glow in the dark powder too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, the glow in the dark powder is from WOW embossing powders UK, http://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/
      hope that helps.

      Delete
  4. Dinosaurs are fabbo and your blue eyed daughter is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Glow in The Dark dinosaur is too cool for words - fabolous idea!
    Love your mix of teqniques on your pages - great creations, all of them!

    ReplyDelete